My Top 5 Reasons To Work From Home As a Dog Boarder!
2nd Aug 2022
Working from home isn't for everybody. I know friends who would hate to work from home as they need to be around the hustle and bustle of a work environment, but if you are like me and many other people I know, then working from home is something that you dream about. So to help you decide if working from home as a Lookafteryourdog Home Dog Boarder is something that you could consider, here are my top 5 reasons why you should do it!
- You Love Dogs! - You may be retired, you may be a frequent traveller, you may have had a beloved dog pass away and you aren't ready to own another one, all these reasons and many more mean that you can't or don't want to own a dog, but you still want the company and love of a dog and so what's the next best thing? Home Dog Boarding! At Lookafteryourdog, we provide you with all you need to run your own Dog Boarding Business from home and offer 24/7 help and support so you can enjoy the joy of dog company, without the costs of ownership!
- Freedom - Working from home as a Lookafteryourdog boarder, there is no boss to tell you what to do! You are self-employed and YOU are the boss! You can come and go as you please. The dog needs walking and feeding. Other than those things, you can do what you like and you get to have a great companion while you're doing a lot of them!
- Work life balance - If you have children, elderly parents, pets of your own, or a situation that may need your attention at short notice, you are already in the environment to deal with it. You aren't stuck at work and committed so you have to finish before you can do what needs to be done. Working from home, you are available and you can always catch up with work later if required.
- Get Fit - You get the opportunity to walk the dog twice a day which gives you a reason to get out of the house. Studies show that walking a dog is a great way to get fit and to stave off cancer, heart conditions and diabetes which are the biggest killers in our society.
- Earn Money - Working from home as a Home Dog Boarder with Lookafteryourdog, you can earn while you do something you love! It's especially good if you couple Dog Boarding with another job that can be done from home, so now you have two income streams! We have had travel advisors who work from home sorting out bank staff travel arrangements and one of our customers dogs sat at their feet. When they log off, they can go for a lovely walk and clear their heads of any stress etc.
These are my top 5 reasons to work from home as a Lookafteryourdog Home Dog Boarder, what are yours?
You can find out more and get in touch with me at https://www.lookafteryourdog.co.uk/become-a-dog-boarder where I will be happy to guide and advise you about home dog boarding and becoming a dog boarder, whether you work with us or not!