Lookafteryourdog Boarding Service are recruiting dog boarders to join our team and offer local dog boarding to our customers. Follow these 5 simple steps to become a dog boarder and earn money looking after dogs in your own home:
View this short video
Only lasts a few minutes and helps you to understand what our service does and who we are looking for:
Book an appointment - Click HERE
Book an appointment with Steve Dalton (See HERE for info about Steve) to discuss everything you need to know and how to proceed with this exciting role.
Steve will call to answer any questions you may have and to confirm the meeting.
On the day of the meeting, Steve will check that your home is suitable and will run through everything that you need to enable you to become a dog boarder and your correct registration to comply with all legal requirements.
When you have completed all the neccesary steps, Steve will make you live on the system and start finding some lovely dogs for you to look after.
- What are you looking for in a boarder? We look for clean and tidy homes of whatever size and safe and secure gardens.
- What can I potentially earn? One dog for a week would earn you £168.00. Two dogs from the same home would be £273.00
- Do Lookafteryourdog charge me to be a dog boarder? No! We need dog lovers to work with us so there are no charges from Lookafteryourdog
- Why do I need Lookafteryourdog? FREE 24/7 help and guidance with FREE insurance and a FREE platform on our website.
- What if I don't want to carry on at any point? You are in charge of your business and if you don't want to work with us you are free to do so at any time without penalty.